Thursday, April 8, 2010

MoCCA Festival This Weekend!!

This Saturday & Sunday at the armory on 68 Lexington between 25/26th street, I'll be signing books at the Fantagraphics Books table 11:00-12:00. I'll also be at the AWP (Brooklyn Collective) table during the rest of the show or just floating around looking at all the other work on display. For this MoCCA show I'll have TWO brand new books that are making tehir first appearances- the new Mome(#18) featuring a ten pager segment of The Devil Doll serial, and also a uncorrected proof version of my first collection of comics, Whiskey Is the Key Says Me (108pgs). I'll also be hawking old copies of Mome as well as my collection of art and short stories, Journey By Ferry To Celibate City or Thigh Town. This year I'll also be selling original art from my work with Fantagraphics Books and my own work, so if you've enjoyed any of the weirdness I've been posting, now's your chance to take it home and own it for the ages.

The complete signing schedule for the Fantagraphics table is below. See you at the show!

No comments: