Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pipeline/Kill Time



With a hard deadline staring me right in the face- I have more than a few stories in progress that may or may not be finished in time for inclusion in Mome 16. I've posted several panels from multiple stories on some other entries- I feel bad that some of these won't make it, but if everything goes according to plan, I'll be giving my editors 19 pages for the summer edition. And from that stash I'm not sure what will see publication. This is the breakdown of stories I'm thinking might make it:

The Devil Doll (a WWII supernatural thing ala 70's Weird War/Eerie/Creepy) 17 pages
El Planeta Manzana (a satiracal poke at our language barriers) 1 page (sorry, this story I subsequently decided to shelve)
The First Blush of Hope (the first story utilizing a character named Janet- in this episode dealing with A.A.) 2 pages
These Days I'm Not Sure- ( a humorous poke at relationships/cybernetics/& nachos.)

LOTS TO DO no time to do it. Stay tuned for deadline/latenight boozy drawings of me freaking out.

In the meantime. ..

No comments: